04 December 2014

Stormy weather please hold off on Sunday

We are having lots of storms of an evening this week. Another one rolling around as I type...

I have my fingers crossed that we have some nice weather on Sunday as I'll be taking part in a stall at Cronulla Mall with others from the Port Hacking Potters Group.

Today I put together a couple of new bracelets and a pendant on a leather necklace with matching earrings to replace those I sold at the last one..

Call on by and say "Hi" on Sunday 7 December from 9am to 3pm..

bracelets on stretch nylon cord - ceramic beads with glass beads

Porcelain butterfly pendant with matching earrings

2 comments:

Linda Starr said...

I hope your rain holds off and I hope mine does too. Beautiful jewelry, super you sold others as well.

Anna said...

Hi Linda, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and for me :) thanks I feel I'm getting better at putting my jewellery together. Whoops I hear thunder.. hopefully the last for a few days!