28 March 2015

Your Invited

Here is your invitation to attend the Garden Show at the Inner City Clayworkers in Glebe NSW


The show is not only for pots for your garden or veranda but lots of other knick knacks to suit as well.

Perhaps some pigs to decorate your outdoor table?

Or something green to highlight your indoor plant?

Wheel thrown planter and attached saucer. Stamped underglaze decoration under Dark Celedon glaze. Fired in Reduction.

Same firing as green planter
These blue pots are out of the same firing as the green planter.  The blue is transparent but very dark so the pattern underneath is difficult to see.  Still nice pots though.  The White planter has a small fault so I experimented... I'll be keeping that one for my own plants.


2 comments:

Linda Starr said...

Wish I was close I'd love to come to the show.

Anna said...

Hi Linda wouldn't that be great if you could.. at least we can connect online