01 October 2016

#SaturdayShelfie - Friday clean up

Over on a Facebook Group I administer there is what we call #SaturdayShelfie to encourage members to share what is happening in their studios.

After being very busy with the coordination of a National Pottery Competition for the last few weeks I finally had time to tidy my studio...
it was rather a mess


Once cleaned I was able to start on some throwing and hope to get back there again today...


The clay was just the right consistency for throwing... so I was rather pleased with these results.  Trimming this afternoon I hope.

Here is a link to the Competition page: http://porthackingpotters.blogspot.com.au/p/2016-national-competition.html

and the Facebook Group: Facebook - Anna's Aussie Ceramics

4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Impressive clean up and throwing session. Have fun.

Anna said...

Hi EC - thank you. Nothing like a good throwing session to lift the spirits :)

Peter said...

Nice when the clay is "just right" and shapes seem to flow and form without effort.. Happy Trimming!

Anna said...

Thanks Peter... the trimming went OK now for the bisque :^)