16 December 2016

Pre Christmas Market tomorrow 17 December 2016


I've been writing my list and checking it twice...

all pots accounted for and ready for sale..

It would be lovely to see you at the 
Ramsgate Organic Foodies and Farmers Market,
 tomorrow, Saturday 17 December 
at the Ramsgate Public School...

I'll be there with the Port Hacking Potters Group - a talented bunch of potters who make all types of pottery from the functional to the decorative ...

I'll have a few of my Cactus Kits for the non gardener,  some pretty Christmas tree hangers (could also be used as gift tags)  plus lots of other functional ware and jewellery..



Porcelain Christmas Tree Hanger

Mug with matching side plate.  Wheel thrown, tissue print design in blue, clear glaze fired to stoneware in electric kiln.














2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Good luck - and have fun.
Love the mug and plate

Anna said...

Hi EC - it was boiling hot by noon and I think people went to the beach... then again maybe they just shopped early as all my reindeer found new homes :)